Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Wednesday

Today was really fun, met up with Kirsty to go into the village! we went for a costa which I was craving!!! like crazy and it was lovely! I got a vanilla low fat frescato and it was delicious. I also got to wear my new dress today which I got from ASOS.COM

It looks like this:
Quite a steal too at £22 I must add.

All would have been lovely only I fell as I was getting onto the bus though, damn being 5'3 those bus steps are too high for us tiny people, seriously!!! good job it was empty though or my rep would have been seriously torn.

I got a free 'He's Just Not That Into You' book today in Glamour mag aswell, how cool. I love that film so I thought you know I'll check out the book. One of the main reasons I love the film is because my Bradley Cooper future husband is in it, also Scarlet Johansson is in it too and I love her, she's one of those women that you are insanely jealous of but yet you love them at the same time.

Think I'm going into town tomorrow to meet up with Kathryn she's a friend from my first year at college. How time flies! be nice to catch up, if the plan goes ahead anyway! she wasn't sure the day was ok and I'm busy on Friday.

Might be seeing Transformers this week with Kirsty, she loves it! I'm not so sure but Shia is serious eye candy so it's all good. Seen The Hangover again last night, it was my 5th time! I'm crazy I know but I can't get enough, that DVD is going to be so battered when I get my hands on it... I can't wait for the release date!

No comments: