People that have TOO much to say should just SHUT UP and not give me stress!
Halloween this year was by far the worst Halloween I have ever experienced since forever, for starters one of my best friend's boyfriends is the biggest asshole I have ever met!!! It's like seriously keep your nose out of my life he doesn't know me! what an absolute gorm. Then second to that, everywhere was dead... I mean people were in the bars but they seemed to be taking pretending to be a zombie too seriously! Halloween usually has this like special feeling like all other holidays do but everyone looked bored and maybe it's just because I'm getting older I don't know. I don't ever dress up so I can't speak but I still know what I mean.
Need to sort out all my uni drama this week too, my life is so hectic right now! I shouldn't complain because it's probably nothing compared to some people's problems, I'm blessed in comparison to some people but I really can't work out what I want or what's for the best. Dramaaaaa I hate it, I wish everything was more simple. I wish someone would just tell me what to do or give me a sign or something to make everything more easy.
PS Romeo Smith from Home and Away is GORGEOUS! God bless Home and Away
Sunday, November 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment